Go into your local Barnes & Noble and browse the college section.
What do you see?
Books on college admission and paying for college. Study Aids and Test Prep. Books on careers and life after college...
But, nothing that serves as a guide to prepare incoming freshmen.
It’s as if everything a college freshman is supposed to know is thrown at them at “freshman orientation”.
Weren’t colleges against cram sessions?
Perhaps there’s a reason why only seven in 10 students who go to college come back for their sophomore years.
You Need to be Prepared
You can start here with our course for students starting college.
Who this course is designed for:
- Incoming College Freshmen
This course may also be useful for:
- Parents of first-year college students.
- Those who have been out of school for a while and are going back.
- Those who have been in college for a semester or two but are stuck in a rut or are having trouble getting going.
What you’ll receive:
- Tips for Success
- Recommended tools for survival
- How to live on a college budget
- Tips on how to handle college life
- Advice from former college students
- Tips for a better college experience
- How to get off on the right foot
What are you waiting for?