Studying and bad grades got you down?
No, instead turn to your school’s intramural sports program.
Studies have shown that joining an intramural team at school can help in many ways.
Recommended College Resources
- Helps reduce stress.
- Takes your mind off of other things like work, tests, etc.
- Good way to meet new people and make new friends.
- Exercise; it’s good for the body.
- Good for the ego: Playing sports can be a great confidence builder.
- It’s just plain fun: There’s nothing like playing your favorite sport with your friends.
It’s a fact that everyone has to study, but joining the intramural program helps students balance things out between work and play.
It does not matter what skill level you have, if any.
Now don’t get me wrong, there are some very competitive intramural sport teams out there. However, usually the program will split teams into an A and B type league based on skill level and competitiveness.
See your school’s intramural program today and see what they have to offer.