1. PBR – Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer, it’s one of the cheapest and gets the job done. (Good for when playing Beer Pong.)
2. Costco Dog - $1.50 gets you a huge polish and a bottomless soda (Note: Hit up the samples first, then hit up the Costco Dog.)
3. Top Ramen – Best 8 cents ever spent.
4. Mac & Cheese – The classic: Macaroni and Cheese (Tip: Use the Garlic Butter left over from your Papa John’s Pizza.)
5. PB&J – Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches. Just like Mom use to make, right?
6. Tater Tots – Taste even better when BBQ’d.
7. Pizza by the Slice – Face it, it’s a main part of the student diet.
8. 25 cent sodas – There’s no cheaper soda than your local stores brand-name drinks.
9. Taco Tuesday – More than likely there is a restaurant/bar near you that has All-U-Can-Eat Tacos on Tuesdays.
10. Oatmeal/Granola – Great for breakfast, it’s cheap and will keep you full until lunch.