As a college student, we’d like to welcome you to CampusGrotto.com.
We appreciate your dedication to higher education and wanting to invest in your future.
This website was created to help ensure your success as you go through college.
Remember, though, we can only provide advice and point you in the right direction. It is you who has to put in the work with the determination to succeed.
College will teach you many things along the way. You will not only be gaining book smarts, but you’ll be building life skills and social skills that will help you grow as a person.
It won’t be easy. As you go, you’ll get a strong lesson in perseverance (There’s a reason less than half of students [46%] who start college actually go on to graduate). It’s important to keep the faith and understand why you’re here.
College is all about getting involved, connecting with the right people, and building for your future. So, push yourself, explore your interests, meet as many new people as you can, and put yourself in opportunities to grow.
Top Tips for College Success:
- Set a Weekly Schedule – Keeping to a schedule gets you on autopilot for success.
- Form or Join a Study Group – If you haven’t already, get yourself into a study group for each of your classes. This is a good way to get to know fellow classmates and ensure your success in the classroom.
- Make an Effort to Connect with your Professors – This means going in and visiting them during office hours and establishing a strong relationship that can help lead to things like solid letters of recommendation and job leads.
- Join a College Club – There’s no better way to pursue your passion and get to know more people on a college campus.
- Intern or Job Shadow – Once you chose a major, do an internship or job shadow to get an idea of the work you will be doing to make sure it’s something you actually want to do.
Read More: College Advice: 100+ Tips for Survival
Below you will find links to many more of our college advice articles.
If there’s any way we can help, please feel free to reach out via Email, Facebook, or Twitter.
Thank you for visiting Campus Grotto. The hard work you put in will be rewarded one day.
Get our stories in your inbox: