Steve Pavlina, who operates a website on personal development, offers 10 tips to help students create a better and more productive college experience.
Some of the advice he offers includes:
- Ask yourself, “Why am I going to college?”
- Take at least one extra class each semester.
- Set clear goals for each class.
- Get an early start to each day.
- Reclaim wasted time during your classes by doing homework during those long lectures.
- Learn material the very first time it’s presented rather than having to cram every time there is a test.
- Have some serious fun! Challenge yourself academically, but give yourself plenty of time for fun as well.
Check out Steve’s website for more personal development articles.